Atake de Corazon

6.01.2005

Ang Pagkakataon nga Naman!

Coach Carter was a really really must see movie I must truly say though it was that great I have more things to say about other things. I’m talking about meeting Gian’s ex. Hahaha! Ang galing talaga…To think that I’ve been talking about meeting her unexpectedly in a place somewhere near Edsa in one of my entries then it happened last night! Nakakatawa talaga! Does G4 count as a place near Edsa? Hmm…I’m not that sure more like near Ayala Ave. to me… I really don’t have that much to say. We were just acquainted and Gian was the one who did much of the talking. I’ll leave my thoughts for your imagination…I was really glad though that Gian texted me to ask me to come up sa Starbucks coz if he didn’t we wouldn’t have “met.”

Nakakaaliw!!! Magdilang anghel daw ba?!