Atake de Corazon

5.30.2005

Talk Shit

+


Just enrolled myself at school today and guess what? What I thought was 50k, well..turns out our tuition for this sem’s around 55k after all. That’s roughly twice my dorm fee per sem which brings me to a grand total of 85k per sem for my tuition and dorm alone. That just right about spells E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E for my mom. I’ve talked her into letting me stay in a dorm near our school but all she said is that she’d rather pay a few thousand difference than put my safety in jeopardy. Can’t do anything about that. After all, she is the boss and my financer in college as well.

So…We planned to eat at Aristocrat after that but changed our minds so I had noodles at Oody’s and my mom had some pandan chicken without rice. Aba! Southbeach daw sya… hehehe I decided to treat my mom so we saw La Visa Loca after eating. Ok naman sya. It was funny and we found it as a very light movie to watch. Hey by the way, we’re gonna watch Coach Carter tomorrow at G4. Courtesy of none other than… Can’t wait! I’ve been looking forward to seeing that movie…

Onga din pla, Gian was here yesterday. We sang like no tomorrow sa Videoke. He’s really good singing Basil Valdez type of songs. I picked songs more on the Sharon-Regine type or more likely he picked the songs I sang. Hahaha! It was fun! Atleast we get to do something else whenever he’s here at home. I guess the highlight of our meeting yesterday was when he saw this person's blog which I showed to him while we were looking for my mom’s code thingie for her phone. I knew about this blog before but I never really mentioned it to him cause for me it was really nothing of a big deal. But anyway I did yesterday…hehehe and the instant look of disgust on his face while reading her blog was really funny and amusing. He snapped. For me actually she deserved what she got. Gian sending a loathsome message was just what she deserved. Well, I’m not really in the position so to speak… pero kasi she just keeps on talking too highly of herself and the way she delivers it pa…My friends, most especially my roommates, know that I’m one of the world’s least judgmental person pero I’m sorry… for her to speak that way…walang finesse eh. I mean, you don’t have to be maarte to sound sophisticated and I’m not belittling her. *Sigh... pero walang class plus the fact that I absolutely hate social climbers makes it worse. I was kind enough though to translate Gian’s message in English para naman it wouldn’t sound as hurtful and as straightforward. Don’t get me wrong though, I did that for Gian and not for her. Why would I do her a favor? we’re not close. Yes we’re friends but that friendship extends only up to friendster. I don’t even know if we share things in common or what and I don’t know anything that’s to like about her from what I’ve heard and from what I’ve read.

Anyway, I’d really like to meet her in the future. Why? Wala lang…I just want to and I have a really good feeling that we will...





Just a thought… if you’re so nice, how come you call yourself a biatch?


Ever though of that?


+

1 comment(s):

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home