Atake de Corazon

5.13.2005

Happy Friday the 13th Birthday!

Happy 22nd birthday Babe!

It's friday the 13th! hahahaha! it's actually not bad luck for me but it's rather good. The heavens have blessed me with a perfect compliment to my being and that's him. I can't ask for any other and neither am I complaining.

I bought him two shirts that I knew he'd looooove. I even took the risk of going into Rob Place in my duty uniform just so I can buy him a present although I perfectly know there's a big chance I'd run into one of my C.I.'s just like what happened the last time.

Can't wait for Ki's birthday bash/dinner treat later. It's @ Handle Bar at Polaris St. Makati, the place he's always been telling me about.


Can't wait...YUM!





Happy Birthday Baboy este Baby! I hope that the wisdom that age bring enlighten your year all throughout.

I'll always stay in love you. We'll always stay this way.

Ego amo te ki. Carpe Diem.
Let's seize the moment.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home