Atake de Corazon

5.21.2005

Wrong ka hija

I'm usually not mean but there are just some people who manage to make my blood boil without any effort. You know what I mean right? Like Gian for instance, he manages to really make my head ache to the point that I just snap @ him which I'd later regret. Anyway he knows who I'm talking about right now cause I'm pertaining to only one person. I'd rather not mention who cause it might get things complicated although I could care less if I'd get into a fight or something dahil wrong sya dun kasi wala pa sya sa kalingkingan ko in sooooooooooooooooooo many aspects. Even Gian tells me that and trust me, he's not being biased about it and I'm sure of that. A sound advice to that person (how concerned can I get?): Get out of my way when we bump into each other because I swear I'm gonna run you over. We will meet in the near future. I can decipher that it's somewhere near Edsa...hahaha...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home