Atake de Corazon

5.28.2005

No More Lonely Nights

Now I get to exercise my voice and practice my vocal prowess para hindi ako napapagalitan ni Gian as he always says, "You have the voice but you don't practice it. Ang tigas ng ulo mo." Hahahaha I could just hear his words ringing in my head.

Modesty aside, I used to join singing contests when I was in highschool. You couldn't have guessed right? Cause now that I'm in college, you just don't have the time cause there are lots of things you'd rather do than practice a piece you have to sing. Honestly, I'd rather sleep than practice for a competition. Good thing my mom bought that thingie MagicSing or MagicMic (or whatever it's called) for 10k. Hahaha... My mom uses it for an average of 4 hours a day. Adik. Plus she invites her friends over. With a 43' TV, a centralized airconditioned house and a surround system for our Vidoke..well, you can never go wrong. Beats Music21 for that. I'm pretty sure she'll invite her college friends over instead of going out to eat at some resto. I'm glad my mom's having fun, she should! That's the least she deserves.

Hahaha I sound like I'm in a product ad. Noticed?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home