Atake de Corazon

5.29.2005

Flash from the Past..Oww!

Remember the incident that I posted before. Just browse back if you don't. That one about my classmate's mom getting murdered. Ironically, I saw it at "Isumbong Mo Kay Tulfo" last night. I wasn't really watching TV at the time but well my mom was and she called me over so I could watch din. Turns out my classmate's dad was the one who killed her mom apparently with the help of their maid. And trust me, their maid did look like someone who's capable of commiting murder. Itsura palang and she couldn't even look straight at the camera. Kaya nga you have to make sure to treat your house help like a member of your family cause you never know when they're gonna get back at you...Scary noh? One moment everything's ok the next you're gone. Always be wary. I'm not saying they were mean to their maid basta it's just a precaution. Better to be safe than to be sorry as I always say.

So much for the past. I'm just happy that all our hospital duties for this summer's no more. *Sigh but i'll be back in the dorm in no time. Tapos hindi ko na yata roommate si Ate Prang at si kuko. So sad! To think that they were the reason why I transferred to Room 204 then I just learned yesterday that they were eyeing this dorm at mypad...I don't want for school to start yet again. All those sleepless aral nights again. They just grow on you and you get sick of it though I know I can do nothing about it. How much more when I'm in my med proper diba? Obviously, I'm not in the position to complain. I have sooooo many years ahead of me but I'm relieved cause of all the people who believe in me. They lift my spirits high just when I'm about to drown in Kozier, Piliteri and oh no...two volumes of Brunner and Suddharth in the future. Well, ganun talaga! Who said Nursing was easy?

Lastly, for that person I've been talking about in my last blog entry. No one said you were nice. Get.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home