Atake de Corazon

4.05.2005

Island Cove kami

I guess I’m lucky cause if I were stuydyin in Mapua like Crizzie I’d have no summer whatsoever. Come to think of it, I have 2 weeks before and after my summer “classes” (it’s summer “duty” more like it actually). Hooooooyyyy! I’m not dumb noh! I don’t have summer cause I flunked on one of my subjects or something. Need I explain that in my school, nursing was really supposed to be 5 years and now it’s 4 given that we have summers?

Anyway, while my mom was in the states and I was left here at home as “taong bahay,” I just bummed around all day. Finished fallout 2 for the nth time as well as Diablo, played a lot of Starcraft, Warcraft III and Age of Mythology. I guess that was about it and thank heavens one day my sister-in-law, ate Charry, asked me to tag along to their beach trip. We were actually supposed to go to Tagaytay but changed their minds (its not my decision, just tagged along remember?) and went to Island Cove instead. Masaya… Gian didn’t even know where I was that day. I ate about 20 pcs of Chips Ahoy! Choco chewy that day… yum! Well if you sweat it through swimming, you gotta eat it back…hahaha not! Scape goating?!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home