Atake de Corazon

10.24.2004

Here we go now...

"To blog or not to blog?" that is the question...

Yepyep, here I go again. A sembreak with nothing to do but warm my butt while watching TV. It's quite blatant that I have nothing brilliant and productive to do. So now I find myself sitting infront of the computer. typing away. Typing away.
Can anything be duller than today? my mom's gone somewhere to enjoy the weekend and me, the taong-bahay, ponders endlessly, doing nothing. I guess the only good thing about the sembreak is that I can do things that I wasn't able to during "schooldays" cause of the lack of time.

Achievement no. 1: Hell yeah! I was able to finish The Da Vinci Code in roughly 4 days time sans the tasks to do and lessons to study about. I've been wanting to read that book for the longest time. One word: superb! I'm at lost for words after reading it, makes you wonder how strong your faith really is. As for me, I've doubted the Church itself a long time ago for its manipulative strategies in "evangelizing" people. Try listening intently to the homilies and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not generalizing the church as a whole but I've encountered several priests who dictate people how to live their lives up to the point of choosing whom to vote on the elections instead of just relating the true definition of the Christian way of living. I must commend the Archbishop though for saying that the Church is also to blame for the overpopulation in the Philippines. Truly courageous I must say. First time ever that a high official of the Church shouldered the blame of one of the many factors our country is experiencing poverty.
Achievement no . 2:
--- nothing follows ---

whaaaaaaaa! I hate the feeling of idleness! But I can't seem to muster strength to be productive since a student's sembreak is the perfect reason to bum around... Might as well pound my butt! hahahaha!


1 comment(s):

Dang shit! Super mabenta sa akin chong! I miss you making my funnybones vibrate. Hehehe. You really do taste like chicken..hahaha...Awesome. Love ya toots! :)

By Blogger Niki, at 7:17 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home